- Relocation Coaching
- Personal Life Coaching
- Goal Setting
- Real Estate Professional Coaching
Have you ever found that you’re just stuck? Can’t quite push yourself in the direction that you’d like to go? A personal coach may be just the answer to get you started on the right path. You really are only one decision away from a new life!
Easy Peasy….It starts with a complimentary conversation! A text, an email, a phone call. I’d like to learn more about you and tell you a bit about me. The best coaching partnership is founded on mutual respect, so we both need to know that we are a great fit together. No hard feelings if we aren’t a great match, there is a good chance that I may know just where you might feel more comfortable and I’d love to give you that resource.
Next…We’ll set up an appointment for a in-person, phone call or FaceTime session. I’ll taylor our time together to meet your specific goals. You are not a “one size fits all” person and so I don’t want to treat your process that way either. The important part to remember is that Coaches are facilitators. I help you meet YOUR goals, with guidance and accountability so that you can get there just a bit more easily.
Here are some examples where a “Coach” might be a great fit. There are so many areas where the business of coaching can help you take the next leap to start living your best life.
- “We are thinking about relocating and the process seems overwhelming.”
- “Our relocation company said that we needed to work with someone specific, but I’d like a bit more personal service to help us figure things out.”
- “I have a great idea (business, book, exercise program) but I just don’t know how to get started”
- “I’d like to make friends, and at xx age, it’s just so hard.”
- “I’m just starting out in the real estate business, what should I focus on first?”